Address: Calle Messina, 5 – 50197 Zaragoza
Phone.: +34 976 151 014
Offices: España (Zaragoza, Madrid y Barcelona), Senegal, Colombia y Panamá
ESPAÑOL I ENGLISH
At Marco Infraestructuras y Medio Ambiente S.A. (MAINSA) we are committed to delivering to society a sustainable and socially responsible construction.
With more than 30 years of experience, MAINSA’s main activity is construction in all its forms, for which it relies on a motivated and efficient team, using the most advanced technical means in its sector, as well as its commitment to quality, and its commitment to its clients.
The company has collaborated in some of the main infrastructure plans for civil works, railway works and hydraulic infrastructure, both at national and regional or local level, as well as developing projects for the environmental recovery of spaces, building works, and carrying out infrastructure conservation tasks or concessions.
Today, MAINSA’s vision of development is strongly linked to the preservation of the environment and to contributing to the improvement of society, implementing a series of values that define its business area:
– Sustainability and commitment to sustainable projects (mine regeneration, wind farms, solar farms, water treatment plants, etc.).
– Equality: incorporation of female personnel into management positions in major projects.
– Innovation: implementing innovative processes or products in its Projects.
– Training: it is essential to develop and broaden the knowledge of our staff.
– Commitment to talent: incorporation of young personnel to train them in our Group.
The backing of a Group to tackle the infrastructures of the future with solvency.
MAINSA is part of Grupo Marco, and benefits from the synergy with other companies in the Group, specialised in their sectors, forming a conglomerate capable of guaranteeing sustainability and responding to all the needs of large-scale infrastructures.
Grupo Marco has companies such as:
– MAINSA and VIMASA: national level construction companies.
– ALVIPRE: a benchmark in the large-scale national and international prefabricated sector (large bridges).
– PROMINDSA: manufacture of pigments for different uses and MICRONOX ON16.
– INTRAMESA: manufacture and design of boiler parts and water filters.
– GME: large national earthmoving company.
– VOLEX: benchmark company in drilling, boring and blasting at national level.
– TRAMAR: a company that transports large beams, machinery and special parts. It also has cranes.
– Reciclados del Pirineo: a company that recycles construction materials.
– ARIPLAN: which has aggregate plants and a salt plant, which is used for road maintenance.
– INDUTEC: specialises in industrial installations and safety.